The company designs and manufactures professional audio equipment to meet the specific requirements of both domestic and foreign customers. When awarding a contract, the customer should know how the device ought to behave and what other equipment it needs to be compatible with., We will meet with the customer to determine the specific requirements of the project. Based on these requirements, we will prepare the project, with pricing, for the production of the required equipment. Next, we develop the device, including design features, electrical circuit diagrams, interconnection diagrams and mechanical structures. Subsequently, the device is constructed, including screen printing equipment and so on. After testing the overall functionality of the device, it is shipped to the customer.
• DA262 - distribution and summing amplifier with 2 x 6 balanced outputs
• DCA51 - Digital-controlled amplifier
• DJA12-4 - Distribution Amplifier for press conferences
• HA4VCA - a professional headphone amplifier Triple
• HA6VCA - Professional headphone amplifier with remote control
• PIS8 - Programmable Modular Communication System with signaling the Caller
• JPP005 - Unit of pre-sound monitors with external locking option
• JZP16 - an optional listening unit (16 x balanced stereo) an remote controller, and more ...
• MFS-LS9 - Programmable GPI interface for Yamaha LS9
• MFS-M7CL - Programmable GPI interface for Yamaha M7CL
• MFS-DM2000 - Programmable GPI interface for DM 2000
• MFS-DM1000 - Programmable GPI interface for DM 1000
Programmable GPI Interface / Fader Start for Digital Mixers Yamaha M7CL
Cascade configuration MFS M7CL-
Involvement of the output connector
• MFS - M7CL is a programmable GPI Interface / Fader Start for Yamaha M7CL.
• Eight programmable outputs with galvanic isolation of changeover contacts (relay).
• Outputs are activated by exceeding the set buffer value or selected buffers.
• A total of 32 buffers, where the keys can be used together to control MFS - M7CL.
• One buffer, or button can activate up to 8 outputs
• The settins for up to eight set-up configurations can be stored for the MFS – M7CL
• The outputs can operate in continuous mode switching, or generate 100ms pulse when activation/deactivation
• Indicators on the front panel display device mode, valid MIDI data, the selected memory and activated output.
• To increase the number of programmable outputs, MFS - M7CL can be configured into the cascade.
• Connecting to the Yamaha M7CL console via MIDI interface.
• The outputs are routed to the 25th pin D Max., switching voltage is 50V, max. Current is 1A.
• The device is installed in a 1U 19''cabinet, and powered from an external power source DC12V.
- GPI interface pre DM 1000
[Translate to English:]
Programovateľný GPI Interface / Fader Start pre digitálny mixážny pult YAMAHA M7CL
Kaskádová konfigurácia MFS-M7CL