- Identification data of the website www.mediatech.sk operator
The operator of the website www.mediatech.sk is MediaTech Central Europe, a. s., with its registered office at Drieňová 34, 821 02 Bratislava, IČO 35 772 581, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sa, File No. 5405/B, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. no. + 421 220 999 700, which processes personal data under the conditions below.
- The scope of the personal data processed, the purposes for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing
MediaTech Central Europe, a. s. respects your privacy. Our goal is to offer you full service, so we need to know some of your personal information. We protect this data from misuse and we guarantee that it will not be disclosed to a third party except for the recipients as defined in point 3 below. This includes your identification and contact information that we need for direct marketing.
In the case of natural persons, these are the following personal data: title, name and surname, address of residence, resp. delivery address, phone number, and e-mail address. In the case of legal persons or sole traders, the following information is provided: business name, address of the registered office or place of business, company ID, VAT number, VAT ID, telephone number and e-mail address.
If you have provided us with personal information, it will only be used for the purpose of:
- proper provision of our services to customers related to the provision of our services and to the technical administration necessary for the proper provision of our services at www.mediatech.sk, all on the legal basis of the performance of the contract to which you are a party and consent,
- marketing purposes, if you have registered on www.mediatech.sk on the legal basis of your consent expressed by your registration
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Criteria for determining the retention period of personal data
We only process your personal data for the purpose for which we collected your personal data.
- Customer’s privacy rights
In the context of personal data protection, the customer – data subject – has the right to:
- the right of the operator to request access to his personal data pursuant to Art. 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”);
- the right to rectify personal data by the controller pursuant to Art. 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation and Section 22 of the Act;
- the right to delete personal data within the meaning of Art. 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation and § 23 of the Act;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data within the meaning of Art. 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation and § 24 of the Act;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data by the controller for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as it relates to direct marketing. If a customer objects to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the controller may not further process the customer’s personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to the transfer of the customer’s personal data pursuant to Art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation and § 26 of the Act;
- the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time;
- the right to file a petition with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic if the customer believes that he/she was directly affected by his/her rights under the General Data Protection Regulation or the Act.
These rights can be exercised by the customer at any time
- in writing by sending a letter to the address of the operator’s registered office;
- electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com; or
- by telephone at +421 220 999 700.
- Special provisions regarding cookies
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics on traffic and visitor behavior on the website;
- basic website functionality.
The collection of cookies for the purposes mentioned above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the operator.
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow collecting data about the behavior of web visitors – this mode can either be set within the browser settings or can be disputed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your dispute will be processed promptly, no later than thirty days after it is received. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
If a visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies that are collected to measure website traffic and create statistics about traffic and visitor behavior on the website are considered in bulk and anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
Cookies are stored for a maximum of 2 years (applies to cookies for the purpose of collecting traffic).
Cookies collected files are provided through Google Analytics, operated by the group Alphabet Inc.
If you choose to delete an e-mail address from our database in order to stop receiving newsletters, you can do so at any time by following the steps outlined in each message you send.