At Biamp, we want to keep your installations as simple and straightforward as possible by making products that are both easy to install and commission.
In the case of our Beamtracking ceiling mics, we want to strike the best balance between the codes governing installations worldwide and the greatest flexibility for user deployments. A 3 meter (10’) pendant length provides the widest range of accommodation for both installations and global code compliance, and we are moving to that cable length as our standard effective immediately.
The Tesira TCM-1 is an AVB ceiling microphone comprised of a pendant microphone and plenum box. Each microphone includes beamtracking™ technology with three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The plenum box is equipped with an additional RJ-45 connector for daisy-chain connections; a maximum of three microphones are permitted per daisy chain (one TCM-1 or TCM-1A required, plus up to two TCM-1EX).
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Three 120° zones for 360° coverage
- Plenum box includes DSP for beamtracking
- LED mute status indicator
- User-adjustable mic height
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces